Mt. Silver and Red

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mt. Silver and Red

Post by orangefroggg on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:58 am

Hey I am living on Mt. Silver and I thought it would be cool to have Red like in Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver. I have Reds Pokemon team and I have a Red skin on. Also I know lots of facts about Red too. So what I was wondering was if you could make like directions or something to Mt. Silver maybe even a better Mt. Silver and my [Trainer] thing could be replaced with [Red] and once trainers Beat the Elite Four they come and battle me! Let me say this when this happens I might have all level 100 Pokemon so they will have a hard time beating me! And Red will continue being the best trainer not letting someone win controlled by the game because the playable character is supposed to be the best and Gamefreak wants you to be the best Pokemon trainer!
                                               I hope to see a reply or actions being made sometime,
                                                                                                                       Orangefroggg

orangefroggg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mt. Silver and Red

Post by Emili0n on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:54 am

hey dude i like your idea, if you manage to get to lvl 100 let me know and il do that for you

Emili0n
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top