Install PokeLoot to the server?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Install PokeLoot to the server?

Post by Azarrad on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:38 am

So, I was wondering if you could add PokeLoot to the server. I'm not sure about everyone else, but sometimes it could take hours to find enough materials to buy stuff from the shop or find and beat a boss and with PokeLoot, you have a chance to find what you want. It randomly spawns in visible and invisible pokechests (Don't confuse them for a voltorb, they look identical.) The loot chances for the visible ones are:

Normal Poke Chests
* Master Ball: 1 in 10,000 Chance
* Rare Candy, Potions & Elixirs: 35% Chance
* Pokeballs: 20% Chance
* TM's: 20% Chance
* Evolve Stones: 15% Chance
* Held Items: 10% Chance

And the hidden ones are:

* Master Ball: 1 in 3,000 Chance
* Held Items: 30% Chance
* Evolve Stones: 30% Chance
* TM's: 20% Chance
* Pokeballs: 10% Chance
* Rare Candy, Potions & Elixirs: 10% Chance

It'll probably only spawn them in once so its a one time big lag spike (probably) and it only adds an Itemfinder (so you can find those pesky hidden ones) to the crafting list and its fairly simple to make.

Crafting instructions
Top row: 2 diamonds in the corners with a gold ingot in between.
Middle row: gold ingot, redstone dust, gold ingot.
Bottom row: Aluminum plate, glass pane, aluminum plate.

Plus, its great for those people who just go exploring on the surface and slightly simplifies things. AND you can add empty PokeChests to decorate around spawn. You can only do that through Creative so normal players can't do it.

Cons of it though, is that (as far as I know) they don't drop more than one of the item. I'm willing to test that.

Azarrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Install PokeLoot to the server?

Post by Azarrad on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:09 am

Did some research (played around with it) and I found out, you can set your own chests and set them as visible or hidden (you can find them without the itemfinder, it'll show as a small black lined rectangle, and you can walk over them and they'll raise your height), and that you can set them to permanent: One drop, permanent: unlimited drops, Timed Drops, and First Come, First serve.
Permanent: One drop means one drop for that account I believe.

You can set up a scavenger hunt for people inside of like the safari zone as like a little mini-game.

Azarrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top